We look forward to welcoming you to your new home at NCBC Gulfport Homes. Balfour Beatty Communities works closely with our Military Housing Partner to make your application process as seamless as possible.
If you are a Non-Active Duty applicant, please contact the NCBC Gulfport Homes Management Office directly for assistance.
NCBC Gulfport Homes Management Office
Navy Family Housing Office
|NCBC 3502 East Eighth Street
Gulfport, MS 39501
|Housing Service Center
3502 East Eighth Street, Bldg. 452
Gulfport, MS 39501-5001
Here's what you will need to know to begin the application process:
Required Documents | Application Process | Determine Your Eligibility Date
All required documentation can be found on the CNIC page.
- Complete the required documentation and submit to the Navy Family Housing Office. Please note that applications must be submitted within 30 days of arrival.
- Once an application is reviewed, you will be referred to the NCBC Gulfport Homes Management Office for the actual assignment.
- A leasing representative will review your housing eligibility based on your rank and family size, and then schedule a walk-through tour. You can also go to the Neighborhoods page to explore the area and learn about our home styles.
Determining Your Eligibility Date
- If a Service Member does not apply within the 30 day window, the eligibility date will be the date of application.
- If a Service Member is PCSing to NCBC Gulfport and is within the 30 day window, the eligibility date is the day they left their previous duty station, verified by clearing papers, is the eligibility date.
- If a Service Member is coming from an unaccompanied tour, i.e. Korea, their eligibility date is determined from, and back-dated to, the date they departed their previous duty station for the unaccompanied tour, with a maximum of a 14 month credit.
- If this is the first duty station for a married Service Member, the eligibility date is the date of entry into the military. If the Service Member was married after the date of entry the eligibility date is the date of marriage.